Saturday, August 10, 2013

Wrestle Mania

So what is it that makes wrestling with daddy so much fun.  I think the girls could wrestle with daddy all day everyday.  I might wrestle a tiny bit with them but that's it.  My body cannot handle the beating it takes from the girls jumping on me.  So I leave wrestling with the girls up to Jeremy!  A few nights a week the three of them usually end up in the girls room wrestling around on the bed with lots of screams and giggles filling the entire house.  


I love the time that Jeremy takes out of his day to play around with the girls, this is bonding time for them that is irreplaceable.  The part about Wrestle Mania that I don't like however; it usually ends with someone getting hurt.  Yes, most of the time it is either Aubrey or Addi, but sometimes it is daddy too!  They are all just so rough!  


The picture above is Addi getting ready to go in for an attack on daddy!

The picture below is Aubrey being sweet pretending that she is not going to attack daddy!


Yes she is holding a bat, but never fear it is a semi soft bat, and daddy started the wrestling tonight by chasing them around the house pretending he was going to poke them with it.  So I guess he deserves what might be coming next...  I love listing to the girls work together and plot their attack on daddy, it is great to hear them working together.

When they are all getting tired and dinner is almost ready, there is only one last way to beat dad... 



PUSH HIM OFF THE BED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment