Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Family Breakfast

As summer winds down the girls have been busy spending time with their different grandparents.  This being said this past week they were home with Jeremy and I 1 evening, the rest of the time they were out and about visiting.  So when I finally picked them up Friday after work it was so nice to spend some time with them and hear all about the fun week they had.  Since I had to work Saturday morning we had to save our family breakfast for Sunday morning.  I woke up Friday feeling like I wanted to make a nice breakfast for everyone.  Normally when this happens Addi is busy sleeping or watching TV and Aubrey is keeping us company and helping cook.  However; this past Sunday the roles were reversed.  



Addi came in from watching cartoons to help make the eggs.  She has only helped make the eggs a few times because usually Aubrey is busy making the eggs so Addi makes the toast.  But this was her chance to finally make the eggs, and she did an awesome job!  They were very good too!!

Aubrey on the other hand, was cashed out on the couch.  She had fallen back asleep watching cartoons and we had to wake her up to eat breakfast.  I didn't mention that by the time breakfast was actually ready it was around 10:00 a.m. We couldn't believe how much she was sleeping, Aubrey is not typically the child that sleeps a lot.  


Our conclusion was that they had so much fun visiting with their grandparents this past week that she was just exhausted.  We finally got her to wake up and enjoy some breakfast with the family!


No comments:

Post a Comment